Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Purple Bloomers...


I'm talking about my wisteria, of course.  This wisteria was planted on an arbour situated between the house and detached garage.  It is always a "pleaser" with it's abundance of blooms and it's heady sweet fragrance.

I know the arbour needs a good scrubbing but I like the "aged" look...maybe I will clean it next year...maybe

I have been working in the flower beds.  I neglected them last spring and fall and some English ivy took the opportunity to creep throughout one of the beds.  It took me 2 days of clipping and pulling to put it back in its place.  

Share..Inspire..Create..Believe
~willa~

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh my, that is so pretty, love the colour purple, Blessings Francine.

Felicia said...

Wow, Willa, wow, these are gorgeous and leave the arbor...it adds character.

Felicia

Shirlee said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...