Monday, July 1, 2013

Yuuummmy...

Who likes German chocolate cake with coconut pecan frosting?  I must confess that I'm not a chocolate lover....I know...what woman doesn't go crazy over chocolate!  When I was a child I actually didn't like chocolate at all but somewhere along the way I grew to like it, but not love it.  I will always chose vanilla over chocolate, white cake over chocolate  cake, but this German chocolate cake is a different story!  If I'm going to have chocolate cake, this is the one I prefer.  My daughter, Aly, made this scrumptious dessert for her dad for Father's Day.  She made if from scratch, which means flour, eggs, sugar, coco (in case anyone is thinking scratch means Betty Crocker, Duncan Hines or Pillsbury).  She also made the wonderful frosting from scratch (including the prior brand names). It is oozing with yummyness, it's every bit as good as it looks.   Would you like the recipe?  You can find it HERE.

Catch ya later

~willa~



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...