Saturday, April 16, 2011

Making some progress.

I am making some progress in the redo of our kitchen. I went on a business trip April 1st and came back home this past Tuesday. I'm leaving again on the 25th, the day our counters are being installed, for about 5 weeks. When am I ever going to get this finished? I'm hoping it will be done by the time I get home and all that will need to be done to complete the project is decorating the space. Read the rest of the story at my Maywood Cottage blog. http://maywoodcottage.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Denise said...

We are going to tackle our kitchen this summer.. I do not look forward to it... but will love it when finished......

Yours is looking great!

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Looking great!!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

It's looking wonderful Willa, love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...