Monday, October 5, 2009

What I am working on today.


Last week I was rummaging through some of the piles of craft stuff I can't bear to throw away and came across several slates that I bought a few years ago. I'm going to use at least one of them today. This is what I'm working on. The design is a Terrye French piece. I'll post a pic when I'm done.
BTW...I have so much craft stuff stacking up in my basement, I need to go through it and get rid of a lot of it. I plan to check with the school my grandkids go to and see if they can use any of it. I will also offer to help the kids make a craft for someone special, maybe a mom, dad or grandparents. If you haven't already, why not offer the supplies you no longer use to a school or daycare.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...