Friday, June 27, 2014

My Little Visitor


So far only one little guy and one little gal has shown up at my hummer feeder.  I hope  more make their way here but for now I'm happy to watch this little guy.

He's been swooping around the feeder as I've worked in my garden. I decided to take a break and see if he would pose for me.  It took a while but I finally caught him with my camera lens. 

The hot days of summer have arrived here in Northern VA along with the humidity.


I hate to start thinking about Autumn but it will be here in a flash!  I've been seeing lots of Autumn pins on Pinterest so I know I'm not the only one thinking about this season but for the moment, I'm enjoying the colors and warmth of Summer.

Share..Inspire..Create..Believe

~willa~





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...