Monday, November 25, 2013

Sammy's Letter


I painted this Aly's Room original design on a vintage sewing drawer 2 or 3 years ago.  I thought I had posted it here on my blog but I searched and couldn't find it so I thought I would share it with my followers (perhaps again).  

I love this design! Sammy has a wish list for Christmas. What does he want, cheese of course. 

I've had fun looking through some of my older patterns and a few of them I've set aside to paint again, like Sammy's Letter.  I sold this finished piece in my Etsy shoppe and would love to have one for myself.  So, sometime this season I hope to paint it again.  I have a wooden tool box that it would be perfect on.

Till next time,

~willa~

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Adorable! I love your work. You are very talented.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love this Willa! Another wonderful creation you painted!

~willa~ said...

Thank you Carolyn and Sandi

Raggedy Creations said...

How adorable. Love the little mouse Willa.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Felicia

~willa~ said...

Thank you Felicia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...