Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Christmas Puppy

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas; we certainly did. We had a house full of family and friends, lots and lots of food and desserts. At this point, I will be happy if I don't see another dessert for a couple of months. Ugggh! I must say I did good this year though; my goal was to not gain any weight and I didn't.

My Sweetie bought me a Kindle Fire. He ordered it 3 weeks before Christmas, opened it and played with it til a couple of days before Christmas. I wonder if he got it for me or him. I haven't had the time to sit down and play with it or read the directions on how to use it. I should ask him to give me a tutorial since he knows all the ins and outs on how to operate it. Honestly, I didn't mind him playing with it, he will probably use it more than I do. I like my laptop.

This is SadieMae, of course. She was such a good gurl with all the extra people in the house. They all loved on her and spoiled her. Maybe that's why she has been moping around the house for the past couple of days; she's not getting all that attention.

Thank yous to all who stopped by with Merry Christmas wishes.  I enjoyed visiting some of your homes this season too.  Many of you inspired me with the tour of your beautifully decorated homes. 

I'm working on the January giveaway. I hope to post it by this Friday so keep checking back.

Til next time

~willa~

8 comments:

alltheseboys said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas. Katie

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas, Willa. SadieMae is soooo adorable.
I hear all about the nooks and kindles out there, (i don't know the difference) but I would like to get one. I guess I better do my research. Have a wonderful week! Happy New Year!

Patty Sumner said...

Your Christmas pup is so sweet! We had lots of sweets here too. It seems Christmas came and went so fast this year. Blessings and Happy New Year!

annie said...

Lovely little puppy, maybe she's just contented! Glad you had a wonderful holiday!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Merry, Merry, Christmas Willa...Playing a little catch-up here....sorry I missed your lovely Christmas post and the opportunity to wish you a wonderful holiday. Your puppy is adorable!! Sweets? Did someone say sweets???! I didn't do any baking this year....and it's me who's missing it the most I think! Glad to hear you had a good Christmas....hope it was filled with treasured moments....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Dear Willa,
I'm so glad you had a fabulous Christmas. Your Sadie Mae is pretty. And you'll love your Kindle.

Pam B said...

I love my Kindle, Willa; can't imagine going back to reading regular books again. Be sure to check out the free books on Amazon, and to try out eBookFling.com for borrowing ebooks.

Hugs,
Pam

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Sadie girl is so cute! Poor little thing is definitely missing the attention, that's the way my little furbaby is.

Your hubby cracked me up! Haha, at least you have someone to help you with it, right?

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy bringing the new year in~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...