Monday, April 26, 2010

Going on a trip

My sweetie and I are going to visit friends in TN. Ken and Cathy moved to TN from GA after a year Sabbatical. Ken is a retired Air Force Chief and recently accepted a new job. They are buying a house and will be closing sometime this week so we are going to help them clean and paint. We won't be there long enough to help unpack but hey, we are helping with the dirty work, what do they expect! You all know I love painting, even walls. It is more fun to paint when you have friends helping, I know we are going to have a great time.

I have been working on new things but none of them are finished. I had an out of town trip last week and this week is full of preparing for our trip to TN. With all the interruptions I have put finishing things on the back burner. We leave Wednesday, I will be putting my Etsy shop in vacation mode today. I'll be back next Tuesday. I hope you all have a wonderful week. See ya when I get back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...