Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!
























Out with the old and in with the New. I can remember a decade ago we were facing the uncertainty of Y2K...remember? Our family was in Guam where my husband was stationed with the Air Force. Guam was the first US territory to face any potential dangers from Y2K. I recall how we stayed up with the TV on, candles and batteries ready; The New Year came and went without any national or world disaster. Who knows what this new decade will bring. I chose to face it with faith and hope. Why worry about what will happen, more than likely it won't happen and if it does, worrying about it will not stop it. Bad things will happen but so will good things. If we are too focused on the bad we will miss the good.

The biggest problem I am facing right now is how in the world I am going to remember to put '10 on my checks. '09 went by so fast I haven't caught up yet.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Faith is the victory, that overcomes all other things! Thanks for visiting and leaving such a lovely comment. I look forward to getting to know you better in the new year.
Happy new year!
Christine

bhursh1 said...

Happy New Year Willa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...