Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Our son and his family will be joining us for this special day of family, friends and feast. Our daughter is coming in from Virginia Beach to enjoy the holiday with family and friends as well. We are truly blessed and grateful for the Good Lord's many blessings to us. Although we remember His faithfulness to us everyday, this season of the year seems to culminate in thankfulness we feel in our hearts.

I'm taking a few days off to be with my family. I'll be back on Monday with a how to for you, I know it is long overdue. It will be something for all the snowman lovers out there. Stayed tuned. Until then enjoy this holiday weekend.

I'm wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. May your table be filled with bounty and your home enriched with love this Thanksgiving Season.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...